There are many ways to show the love of Jesus to our clients. We have many opportunities for you to minister to the women & families who come into Care Net on the Square. Here are a few of the ways you can volunteer at the center:
- Receptionists: Smile, answer the phone, greet our clients and make their first impression of Care Net a positive one. May assist clients in the Wee Care Boutique. Must be 18 years of age or older. Volunteer training is required. 3 hour commitment/1 day per week.
- Volunteer Peer Counselors: reach out to women with the compassion of Christ by offering practical assistance in both word & deed as a caring helper. Must be 21 years of age or older. Volunteer training is required. 3 hour commitment/1 day per week.
- Wee Care Boutique Assistants: Organize, launder and clean donations received for our Boutique. 3 hour commitment/1 day per week.
- Bible Study leaders: Gifted with teaching the Word? Short-term opportunities to lead a once-a-week Bible study are available.
If you are considering volunteer possibillities and want more information, email Shelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 765-653-6605.
Can't come into the center but still want to be involved?
- Become a Care Net Ambassador: represent the ministry of Care Net Pregnancy Center of Putnam County at your home church. Ambassadors meet twice a year. If you're interested in learning more about this vital ministry, email Shelly at email@example.com.
- Prayer Partners: We are in great need of those who will commit to praying on a regular basis for Care Net's board of directors, paid & volunteer staff and our clients. Prayer is the most important aspect of pregnancy center ministry,
- To receive our quarterly newsletter, LifeLine, email Shelly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address.
"Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few:
pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest."