Care Net Pregnancy Center of Putnam County exists to share the love of Jesus Christ and empower individuals to make informed choices.
Care Net opened in June 1994 as Crisis Pregnancy Center of Putnam County to assist those facing unplanned or "crisis" pregnancies. Today Care Net serves hundreds of clients each year with free & confidential services made possible by the giving of generous people like you.
Care Net provides the following
- Friendship & emotional support
- Information on pregnancy, abortion and positive alternatives
- Referrals to community agencies
- Referrals for pre-natal care
- Parenting classes & support groups
- Information on abstinence
- Maternity & baby clothing, formula, diapers & other baby needs
- Earn While You Learn - an educational program in which our clients earn "Mommy Money" that they can use to purchase safe, new items for their babies. EWYL instills confidence, pride & responsibility, as well as giving practical preparation for parenting.